Wednesday 7 January 2009

Time for a rethink ...

I didn't get very far following Tulip's menu - not because there's anything wrong with it, let me hasten to add! My main problem is that Mr and Master Machair Orchid are both set in their ways and will not join me, so I've ended up cooking separate meals twice a day, and I'm fed up with it!

Soooooo ... I really do need to go back to the drawing board and plan a menu that allows me to cook just two meals a day instead of four; meals to which I can easily add their potatoes, chips, baked beans, toast, whatever ...

I'm currently gathering together recipes that will fit into their eating pattern and still allow me to remain low-carb, if not IPD-friendly. I intend to post each day's menu, followed by my adaptated recipes, so watch this space ... if you are ...

But I haven't given up ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The views and opinions expressed in this blog reflect the author’s point of view.
Material copyrighted by other authors is quoted under a claim of "fair use.".
*************************************************************

Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

eXTReMe Tracker