Monday 23 February 2009

Monday - and back to the menu!

After a week of ranting - and not planning or recording my meals - I climbed on the scales this morning and discovered I'm now only 2lb below stall-weight! I've kept my carbs really low, but haven't bothered too much about other things, so it's back to the menu and planning for me!

Despite being assured by the hospital that I am not allergic to anything after a lifetime of believing I am, I suddenly started with a - well, I suppose it's a hypersensitivity if not an allergy - last Saturday! I have been eating cashew nuts for the last few weeks, and I may have had a few too many, because my lips suddenly swelled, and I've now got some sore patches in my mouth. I can't even drink tea at the moment! The doc told me to come off everything that I had always been told I was allergic to - which includes nuts! - and see what happens. Oh, and to take antihistamine tablets as well. So, my diet has become rather more restricted again!

If you would like to read more of this post, please click here.



Morning weigh-in: "stall-weight" +/-
Ketostix: STILL negative!

Breakfast - Cals: 322; Fat: 24g; Net Carbs: 1g; Protein: 23g
50g bacon, 120g eggs, fried in butter

Lunch - Cals: 315; Fat: 22g; Net Carbs: 2xg; Protein: 24g
100g chicken breast, fried in butter, small salad, 30g creme fraiche

Dinner - Cals: 524; Fat: 43g; Net Carbs: 3g; Protein: 26g
100g pork shoulder, 50g cauliflower, 50g Brussels sprouts.
25g raspberries, 50g double cream

Snacks - Cals: 191; Fat: 8g; Net Carbs: 0g; Protein: 28g
100g chicken breast, 20g Cheddar cheese

Daily totals: Cals: 1351; Fat: 97; Net Carbs:7; Protein: 102g

Exercise: 2 x 2 minutes Gazelle walking



1 comment:

  1. Posted on behalf of Lynn as comment box froze:

    Oh how annoying!! I hope you are okay but don't take any risks - allergic reactions have a habit of getting worse with each exposure. You are doing great - don't let a blip get in the way of your achievements. Lol Lynn ♥

    ReplyDelete

The views and opinions expressed in this blog reflect the author’s point of view.
Material copyrighted by other authors is quoted under a claim of "fair use.".
*************************************************************

Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

eXTReMe Tracker