Tuesday 24 February 2009

Tuesday - new inspiration

I bore easily - and I was getting very bored entering everything into my SparkPeople menu and then transferring the data across, not to mention the time it was taking each day, so when I came across a website about the late Professor John Yudkin I sat up. I remember that back in the 1960s, Professor Judkin's book This Slimming Business sat on my bookshelf next to Calories Don't Count by Herman Taller.

If only I hadn't believed all the 'experts' of the 1970s with their claims about low-fat diets. I'm sure I wouln't have experienced forty years of miserable dieting which only succeeded in making me five stone heavier.

The webmaster of the site I found has written an e-Book based on Professor Yudkin's unit system, together with 50 recipes to choose from. This is just what I need to keep me on the straight and narrow. Here is my first week's menus. Let's see what happens.

Click to enlarge


Morning weigh-in: 'Stall-weight' -4lb
Ketostix: negative
Exercise: 2 x 2 minute Gazelle walking


No comments:

Post a Comment

The views and opinions expressed in this blog reflect the author’s point of view.
Material copyrighted by other authors is quoted under a claim of "fair use.".
*************************************************************

Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

eXTReMe Tracker