Wednesday 25 February 2009

Wednesday

I never quite know what to eat with burgers at lunchtime - they seem to belong in buns, so the problem had me stumped. Today I served one with Megan's Sort-a-Salsa - and I really enjoyed it.


I bought a Vidalia Chop Wizard last week and set to work with it. I used the fine dicer on some sticks of celery, a couple of really tiny vine tomatoes, about quarter of a courgette (zucchini) and a slice of red onion. I mixed them all in a bowl with a couple of teaspoons of creme fraiche, a teaspoon of French dressing, and divided into two servings. Next time I'll make it a little more colourful, but it's certainly a success so far.

Morning weigh-in: 'Stall-weight' -4lb
Ketostix: negative
Exercise: 2 x 2 minute Gazelle walking



No comments:

Post a Comment

The views and opinions expressed in this blog reflect the author’s point of view.
Material copyrighted by other authors is quoted under a claim of "fair use.".
*************************************************************

Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

eXTReMe Tracker